Brandon, 22, Iowa. I enjoy hack comedians & contemporary musicians of the day. Too lazy to type more. George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Soundgarden, Zeppelin, etc.
If I’m a sarcastic asshole when I talk to you its either because I really like you and feel comfortable teasing you
Or I really hate you and don’t care if you know it
Good luck figuring out which one
unknown (via kushandwizdom)
Why aren't you 'ready for hillary'? x
There are a couple of reasons.
1. She sat on the Walmart board for 6 years and then didn’t do anything when they waged war against the workers and their unions (X)
2. She voted in favor of the Iraq war (X)
3. She is into free trade agreements (even if she is formally against some of the policies, she still maintains that she supports the principles of them) (X)
4. She supports a border fence in Israel and wholeheartedly believes Israel deserves “safety and security” (X)
5. She supports performance based pay for public schools (X)
6. She also believes charter schools help failing public schools (X)
7. She wants to maintain US hegemony, increase the defense budget and she supports the death penalty (X)
8. She said, “I am adamantly against illegal immigrants” and supported the border wall (X)
9. She supported DOMA and thinks civil unions are good enough for “equal rights” (X) I’m not interested in marriage for us queers, but she is on the other side of the issue entirely saying that she is against marriage for same sex partners but is pro civil unions. The reason civil unions were created was to create a new way to oppress and otherize systematically.
10. She wants more police, vigil antes and harsher prison sentences (X)
I’m sure there are more. But honestly she’s very moderate and I see her being really exciting for the young dems because she’s a woman but ultimately her policies will reflect those of the old white dudes (and obama bc his policies aren’t anything to praise either) that came before her.
Bye she’s trash. @theentiretyofwellesleycollege